Saturday, June 21, 2014

I am trying to do this while driving to Kansas, the rd is a little bumpy and questions are asked.
I was half way complete when I lost it all. I was using colorful letters and such. But this time I might play it safe. Maybe not.....

HARPER J turns one!!!!

This was more exciting than ever. Each day is new and full of smiles from her. She lights up when she sees pop pop and then she sees grandmama, and yes she lights up for me too.
She is a happy little girl who loves the water, food, and running. In no special order either.  
Becky and Clay had a small party on her birthday. I was recovering from a nasty cold but she made me feel much better!

 Unconditional love
 that smile
 that curiosity
 Not so much with the cake. She wasnt real excited with it
but discovered sugar.
The kids had a Harper's Bazar for her big birthday bash.
I wish I had more pictures of all the hard work Becky and Clay did.
It all looks and tasted so good!
 The day of the Bazar we took Harper for the day.
We dug out the ole trike and she loved it.
 We took a nap then a bath and headed to the party.
 My boys all love a good grilling.
They had tents, circus food, games, bubbles,
pools and water balloons. Always a good hit.
 Another pop pop and granddaughter
 Harpers slide was a big hit in the pool.
This was probably outfit number 4 
I managed to get a Serman photo, and yes this was the best of 5 with Aron.
Ending the day with presents. Fun was had by all and wonderful memories were made. 
I love my children very much and I love the girls. I certainly love my little Harper J. There 
are so many emotions I have with this little one. When I sing to her I feel mom, when she stumbles I feel dad. I am sure Kyle can relate to this. We are so excited to sit back and watch you grow. 
Maybe our next adventure will be camping with you Harper J!!
Have a wonderful year!

No comments: