Sunday, November 16, 2014

 Now I am caught up to September. Labor Day has always been a 
special day for me. I am not sure why but at one time it was 
a child thing and then it was a "mom" thing.
 We had a picnic with the Serman's.
Look at my man's form!
 Good food for all!
 He is such a baby hog! Little Savannah loves him
 because....she just pooped on Uncle Kyle!
 And I painted my kitchen window trim.
 We moved more stuff into the garage.
 Kyle worked/planted/grew/ in his greenhouse. Let met me tell you
it is not that spacious in there now!
 We saw Marsh-Mellow puff in the sky. (Ghost Busters)
 And we "stood still to know God and his glory".
 Harper & Pop Pop danced. She loves to dance and hear music.
 She met new friends she did not know she had!
 Harper and Grandmama went to the farmers fair 
in Georgetown.
 Then it rained on our parade.
 Harper and Pop Pop walked
 And we relaxed.
 I had a vision for the fire pit
And Kyle made me smile...as always!

No comments: