Saturday, April 30, 2016

February & March 2016
February & March were much the same as January.
Cold, snowy, windy but pretty.
 Katie and I took a camera class this winter. It was very
interesting and helpful. How ever - for some reason I didn't pick it up quickly. I guess
I am impatient. We were told not to ever use the "green Button"
but I find myself using it. When I do have the time to play around
with the other options. I am a slower learner with this camera thing. 
Katie picked it up nicely and is good at it.
 Storm # 3
 I love the cardinals.  (green button)
 Storm #4 this is around 1:00 in the afternoon.

 Looking South
 Looking North
 The Homestead
 The dog house,,,I mean chicken coop.
 We celebrated our very special #1 son's 31st Birthday.
Happy Birthday Aron Redmond Serman!
You are such a joy to us. We are so proud of who you are.
We wish you many more Birthdays filled with years of happiness!
 Of course Harper J loves her dirt cake.

 And towards the end of March we started seeing signs of spring.
 We waited so long it seemed for good sunny weather.
 March 28th was a gorgeous day in Rehoboth.
 The good Lord got me through another year. The last year held a lot of saddness
but my God was always there.
 He made this beautiful ocean and I thank him everyday for 
all his healing beauty.
 And of couse this weather was all a tease. For April 
had its warm beginning and cold damp ending. 

No comments: