Saturday, July 7, 2018

And Again I am catching up. I would love to do this monthly, but when you are retired (10/1/2018) you become more busy in life than when you worked full time, ran a family, and just living life!
So here goes, I left of with the annoucement that we were going to be grandparents again! Clayton, Becky & Harper welcomed Stella Joyce Serman August 9th, 2017! What a joy she has been to us already!

Tanner Redmond turned 1!!




My mother's sister Betty turned 90 and we were able to go to New York to Celebrate with her.

Thanksgiving rolled around and we had the crowd for dinner.
This is probably my favorite holiday!



And Thanksgiving leads us into the season of Christ's birth. With all the hussle and bussel 
we need to take the time out for our Savior. Be thanksful for all your time, good bad, ugly there 
is a light from God and his son Jesus leading us. Don't be affraid, just trust and know he is there for all of us!












Harper made us aprons!
This closes out our 2017. I know I have missed something but it will
be alright!

No comments: