Sunday, February 16, 2020


Yes I have been a little behind on my postings. I can't believe this little princess will be 2 in November. Margaret Shophia Serman (Maisie) was born Nov. 20, 2018 to Aron, Jenna and brother Tanner. What a beautiful child she is. Her journey has been a good one. Maisie is walking now and not taking any crap off of her big brother. To watch and listen to them brings a smile to my heart. She loves her food and he pop pop. One in the same I guess. Right now she is not much and dolls but she brings them to me so I can hug them. I am not sure what she will be when she grows up but I do know she will be strong, kind, ready to go anywhere and will be determined to get there. Grow sweetly little girl. God loves you and so does GiGi. I pray for you everyday.

No comments: