Sunday, January 25, 2015

More October
Amber and John were married 10/04/14
Redden Lodge
Redden Delaware
 Rehearsal the night before
 Father & Daughter
 Kyle and Gordy worked the Chicken & pork.
 They got the grill started and Gordy had to go after rehersal.
This left Kyle and  I manning the pork all night. It was a long night.
And we were happy to have the camper because it started to rain 
around 10:30.
 Last minute shopping list for the bride. Amber was on top of things 
and seemed so calm about it all.
 I enjoyed hunting for different glasses all winter long.
I thought this was a neat idea and it looked so good when the girls
were finished.
 Everything looked so wonderful. It rained the night before and some on Saturday morning.
The sun finally came out and it was a beautiful warm day.
 Mom mom watching the cooks.
 The wedding was in a different location so the ushers and girls 
were shuttled by hay wagon.
 The bride arrived in style!
She was simply beautiful.
 This little girl warms my heart right up.
 All grown and a wonderful loving lady, sister, mother and wife.
 The ceremony
 priceless
 Like I said, it was a beautiful day for a wedding.
 The kiss............
 The cousins
 It is a done deal:) 
John's mother and me.

 All smiles
 Caden, Ava & Gavin. Ava was in full control:)
 Sweet Livie:)

May God continue to bless you and your family.
I love you guys!!

No comments: