Thursday, February 26, 2015

December 2014
For the past few years after much training Wade has set up and shaped our tree for us.
He does a great job but this year we had some light failure and I fought with it all Christmas.
I finally ended up weaving an extra string of lights after it was all decorated. This seemed to help it. Now I have to remember to do it before we decorate or to get a new tree next Christmas.
The kids always put their ornaments on every year. It was a way I could do it peacefully and 
slowly when they were young. I think they see it different than that but that was my reasoning.
This can take up to two weeks to complete depending on when they show up and I remind them to do it. Every year I think I need to hand over their ornaments for their own tree. But when I sit and watch them decorate the tree, smile and remember I cant do it. Then I sit back and look at them all season and think "what would our tree look like with out them"? I am not sure if I am ready for all that yet. That would mean change and I am not good with change.  So until next year...........
 Wade and Meghan
 Grandma and Harper J

 Clay, Becky and Harper


 Aron and Jenna


 Christmas Eve
we had a Serman houseful. Crazy as ever. This is little sweet 
Savannah
 waiting for Santa
 Santa arrived.
 Christmas morning








All in all it was a wonderful Christmas. Family is so important to us and we had plenty 
of family time. I know each year may be different but I love having my children all together and seeing the love they share with others. I couldnt ask to have 3 more wonderful ladies for my men (children).
I had often wondered if there was a girl out there good enough for my sons. It worried me I must admit. How would they be treated and how would they treat them? I am no longer worried. They have grown up to be 3 wonderful young men who are caring and loving.  They love and cherish their ladies  very much. What more could I ask for then seeing/watching my husband grow in each one of them. I love you all dearly.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: