Sunday, January 25, 2015

I am ALMOST caught up.....
as you can see the end of the year we stay very busy.

THANKSGIVING 2014
We love Thanksgiving. We love everything about it.
(Maybe not rain)
The prep, the food, the people & the gathering of love.
This year we had a few new visitors.....

But first we had shot gun season.

Our young men..
 And the menu is.........
 Our out of state visitors were the Ingrahams.
This made me so happy:)
 Kyle was at his best with the turkey and stuffing.
 Dinner is ready
 The kid's table
 John's parents came and his brother.
Nana and Pop pop Barnett
 Guy and Heather. They are so cute and happy!
 We had the other 1/2 of out of stater's (Haynie's) and the Conaway's.
 Yummmmmm

 I had 4 little girls in the house and was in my glory!
 Becky, Harper J, Savannah, Amber & livie
 Grandma ma and Harper J
 Nana and her girls
 Ava found rocking chairs for all the big kids
 I wonder what Jenna is thinking???
 Dish duty....
 Kim.."I am doing Christmas next year"
It is the same thing Kim:)
It was a great Thanksgiving. Kyle and I have a lot to be very grateful for.
We thank and praise God for all his glory everyday.

On to DEC!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: