Tuesday, December 29, 2015

September was a busy busy time.
Meet Mr & Mrs. Aron Serman
Aron & Jenna built their home with welcoming arms.
 They fenced in the back yard for their dogs Ellie and Angel.
They are all very happy in their new home.
 Wade and Aron poured the cement for the Serman's new back patio.
Let me tell you things were hopping from May - September.
Still are:)
 We married 9/19/2015
 And I say we. Aron & Jenna mergred two family's together
and I think it is a wonderful merge. I can't wait for things to get exciting!

 They are so happy and in love. Their love shines on all of us.
It warms my heart to see two people so in love and happy.
 We kissed before Chad said we could kiss...
But we were so ready!
 We danced and celebrated with family and friends. It was the perfect day for a wedding.
The weather was perfect, the ceremony went off without a hitch ( even the bow ties ended up completed - I had my doubts). The reception was beautiful and the food was delish!
All the Bell's were here to celebrate and we also celebrated 4 birthdays!
And all the females turned the big 60!!!!
I love these people!!!
CONGRATULATIONS ARON & JENNA!! WE LOVE YOU BOTH SO VERY VERY MUCH! I KNOW GOD HAS BLESSED
YOUR MARRIAGE AND LOVE!

No comments: