Saturday, April 2, 2016

December 22 we celebrated the young and the younger. Clay turned 32 years old and Gavin 
Serman (Jason and Mia) turned 2 years old.

 Back porch people
 Not to sure what was being said but I am sure it was interesting.
 Our sweet Harper J!
 When I asked what kind of cake Clay wanted he said something Lemon

 And me being "that" mom, sent dad to the store
for a cake. Dad bought a lemon meragine pie.
Clay does not like those:(

 But me being "that" mom I had him try it. Mind you this was not his actual
birthday day date. So I did make him a cake from scratch for his morning coffee. As ordered.
 Uncle Wade and HJ
 present time
 Gavin was home for his birthday this year and He turned 2 with great excitement!
 Olivia and Savannah were bouncing with joy also.
 They all settled in for cake time.
 WHERE IS MINE???
 Present time again.
Uncle Kyle's famous belly rub on a high and tight.
It is April and I am once again trying to catch up. 
God bless you all and I love you all!

No comments: